? ??????????????Proud Republican? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (50 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 885 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????America the Beautiful? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (56 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 6640 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Happy Memorial Day? ????? ?????? ??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Post

Not a very catchy title for my first blog.

I host a crafty blog for card making and scrapbooking, but honestly needed a place to vent about my thoughts on life and government and other frustrations of daily life. This is it. My little corner of the world.

I am a conservative. I make no apologies for it. You may not agree with what I have to say. I likely don't agree with all of your viewpoints either. Go get a blog if you want to share your views.

I just want to get out some of my frustrations at the moment. We are no where near middle class, the hubby and I, but we are doing fine. I have worked since I was 15 years old. I have associates degrees from a community college. Don't own our home. Hubby is laid off from his job right now.

I like conservative TV and radio... O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage... all of them. Fox is where I listen to the news.

So, stay tuned, I have lots to say about lots of things...

0 comments: